Director: Tania Ward, Assistant Pastor
The purpose of Agape Covenant Talks for Sisters Accountability Ministry is to increase the achievement levels of college women. The program will reach out to and make a difference in the community and the lives of its women. Agape uses a variety of resources and platforms that will make a positive impact in their lives physically, mentally, and spiritually.
Build sisterhood through accountability to help each other develop in her walk with God.
Envisions women being shaped into authentic Christ-centered Servant Leaders with significance for today and a lasting legacy for tomorrow by developing long-lasting healthy relationships through the accountability process, which creates a network of support, strength, and encouragement through the successes and difficulties of life.
- To assist college women in receiving support and guidance from accountability.
- To improve academic performance.
- To improve interpersonal relationships between our women and their peers, teachers, family members, significant others, and other people in their lives.
- To reduce college dropout rate.
- To improve spiritual development.
- To enhance biblical knowledge and understanding.
- To empower college women to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetimes by instilling in them Christian values based on biblical principles.
“Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labor” (Ecclesiastes 4:9).