ACTS Alumni Association seeks to champion a life-long relationships between ACTS Campus Ministry and its alumni.
The purpose of ACTS Alumni Association will:
- Keep Alumni connected with the programs and activities of the ministry
- Provide financial assistance to the ministry and its programs
- Develop alumni programs that foster fellowship among alumni and encourage the physical, moral, and spiritual growth of the ministry
- Assist the ministry in the growth of its spiritual, academic, administrative, cultural, and extracurricular activities.
- Cooperate Prayer
- Personalized Job Posts
- Personalized Graduate School Information
- Annual Graduate School Panels (Alum interested in graduate school)
- LinkedIn Workshop
- Cover letter and Resume Tips
- Interviewing and Presentation Tips
- Christian Conference
- Volunteer Opportunities
- To learn more about joining, please contact:
President, Jennifer Cannon at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Vice President, Donzell Lampkins at email@example.com or ask in person.
Like our ACTS Alumni Association Page: Facebook.com/groups/486422548098767/