Captain of ACTS Activated Praise Dancers: Candace Williams
Captain of ACTS Anointed Worshippers: Sierra Murray
The Praise Dance Ministry is committed to offering our temples as a living sacrifice to prepare an atmosphere of worship to the glory of God. Praise dancers are expected to maintain a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, with a desire to grow in faith and commitment to God. This includes participating in personal Bible study and prayer as well as participating in worship and fellowship regularly with the church family.
The Praise Dance Ministry is designed to express the art of dance through praise and worship of our Lord Jesus Christ.
This ministry is designed to encourage God’s people and destroy yokes of bondage upon the congregation through worshiping God in song and dance. Our expression of worship through song and dance will be used to bring deliverance, give breakthrough, and break down strongholds in both the saved and unsaved lives.
To lead God’s people into His Holy Presence through praise and worship in dance, to usher in the Holy Spirit through our ministering in dance, and to set the atmosphere that it is conducive prior to the Word of God coming forth.
- Develop Ministerial Dancers that will minister to others through interpretive dance.
- Teach, instruct, guide and train dancers to minister with a purpose.
- Develop biblical interpretations of worship dance, which is the beginning of sacrificial giving to God.
- Create spiritual anointed dancers.
- The words of our songs are biblically sound.
- Bring liberation to the people of God and to ourselves.
“Let them praise his name in the dance” (Psalm 149:3).