Director: Bradley Chatman, Assistant Pastor
The purpose of Brothers of Saved Souls (BOSS) Accountability Ministry is to increase the achievement levels of college men. The program will reach out to and make a difference in the community and the lives of its men. BOSS uses a variety of resources and platforms that will make a positive impact in their lives physically, mentally, and spiritually.
Build brotherhood through accountability to help each other develop in his walk with God.
Envisions men being shaped into authentic Christ-centered Servant Leaders with significance for today and a lasting legacy for tomorrow by developing long-lasting healthy relationships through the accountability process, which creates a network of support, strength, and encouragement through the successes and difficulties of life.
- To assist college men in receiving support and guidance from accountability.
- To improve academic performance.
- To improve interpersonal relationships between our men and their peers, teachers, family members, significant others, and other people in their lives.
- To reduce college dropout rate.
- To improve spiritual development.
- To enhance biblical knowledge and understanding.
- To empower college men to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetimes by instilling in them Christian values based on biblical principles.
“Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend” (Proverbs 27:17).