Director: Rev. Bradley Chatman, Associate Pastor
To increase the achievement levels of college men and men in the community by using a variety of resources and platforms to make a positive impact in their lives physically, mentally and spiritually.
To build brotherhood and help each other grow spiritually through accountability.
To shape men into significant authentic Christ-centered Servant Leaders for today with a lasting legacy for tomorrow by developing long-lasting healthy relationships through the accountability process; and creating a network of support, strength and encouragement through the difficulties and successes of life.
- Assist college men with support and guidance through accountability
- Improve academic performance
- Improve interpersonal relationships
- Reduce college dropout rate
- Improve spiritual development
- Enhance Biblical knowledge and understanding
- Empower college men to make ethical and moral choices by instilling Christian values based on biblical principles
“Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend” (Proverbs 27:17).