“ACTS Divine Praise” Ministry sets the tone for worship services through anointed worship in music, singing, and praise.
“ACTS Divine Praise” Ministry exists to glorify God through prayer, praise, worship, instrumental music, songs, hymns, audio and visual production, performing and serving skillfully, with discipline and humility, leading our congregation and creating an environment of worship by ushering in the Presence of God.
To usher in God’s Presence and guide the congregation into an atmosphere of praise and worship preparing their hearts for receiving God’s Word and spiritual blessings during ACTS Campus Ministry Sunday worship meetings.
The entire congregation joins in heartfelt and sincere worship of Jesus Christ in inspirational singing to the Lord.
- Edify not entertain.
- Focus the congregation on Worship.
- Sing unto the Lord with both talent and anointing.
- Practice for two hours each week (one hour midweek and one hour on Sunday morning).
- Create an atmosphere of praise and worship that ushers in the Presence of the Lord.
- Foster a spirit of unity wherein people are comfortable praising the Lord;
- Prepare hearts for the preached word of God so that souls can commune with their Creator.
“O magnify the LORD with me; and let us exalt His name together” (Psalm 34:3).